Confluence event sync plugin
Create a confluence event listener plugin to sync confluence events to the CEQ.
- Validate the ceq ws api, if all required services to map events do exist. Are any ws changes in the ceq required?
- As the confluence event plugin is processed synchronous (blocking), all methods needs to be handled fast or an "event caching" needs to be build in.
- Describe behaviors on errors, like the ws service does not respond.
- Build admin interface to define the ws endpoint.
- How do we handle activities, like user does join usergroup, which are not handled by the confluence event api?
- Document the plugin
Confluence Event API (Java Doc)
Current SunSpace Sync Plugin with icframework
Confluence Plugin Development:
Commit the source code into http://kenai.com/projects/community-equity/sources/subversion/show/trunk/confluence/plugins?rev=650