It seems that CeQ math calculates TagEquity doubled
1. import wikiepedia feed with application type "test wiki" http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges&feed=atom
2. after import of 1550 entry the tag equitysource:test wiki is (15'500)
4. a create wiki action is 5 points - hence TQ should be 1550*5 = 7750
Also so doubled/multiple entries in the Information Table
Full Texts INFORMATION_ID INFORMATION_KEY ARCHIVED TITLE URL Ascending DESCRIPTION APPLICATION_NAME INFORMATION_TYPE_ID PARENT_INFORMATION_ID MAIN_AUTHOR_ID RATING RATING_COUNT VIEW_COUNT DOWNLOAD_COUNT CREATED_ON UPDATED_ON UPDATED_BY
Edit Delete 7028 https://sunspace.sfbay.sun.com/pages/viewpage.acti... TASK ASSIGNED TO AM-US-CAS https://sunspace.sfbay.sun.com/pages/viewpage.acti... TASK ASSIGNED TO AM-US-CAS SunWiki 1 NULL 85 0 0 0 0 2010-01-28 16:11:52 2010-01-28 16:11:52 NULL
Edit Delete 7029 https://sunspace.sfbay.sun.com/pages/viewpage.acti... TASK ASSIGNED TO AM-US-CAS https://sunspace.sfbay.sun.com/pages/viewpage.acti...
As I can see that is "effect" of async calculations.
The problem is:
In sync mode we have the following sequence of actions:
1. info action
2. update CEQ for the info action with current info tags set
3. add tag
4. update CEQ with the new tag
In async mode we have:
1. info action
2. add tag
3. update CEQ for the info action with current info tags set, including the added tag
4. update CEQ with the new tag, counting it 2nd time as we use incremental calculation model
The general problem is current data model (provided by InformationService, PersonService, TagService etc) can not be used in async part more. We need to store a separate copy of all necessary for CEQ math data.
Added relation Information-Tag to "async" part - table INFO_TAG_CEQ, so TQ is calculated correctly.
did some preliminary testing and calculation of tag equity looks good !
closed all ticket for Milestone Release 1.3