10 October 2010
After more than a year of development I proud to present the final release of the Better Swing Application Framework 1.9.
I want to thank all people who helped me with this release:Vity, robross, ringerc, Ed_Erwin, gernot8, aloleary, sergeypk, Joseph Areeda, Andrei.Pozolotin, ecmel, tburk, Eric.Heumann, mawcs, michab66
- documentation is updated
- old unit tests are updated and fixed, new are added
- old SwingWorker class is removed, SAF is moved to JDK 1.6
- Custom property support could be plugged in to the session storage
- BSAF-23 Support for Select-all action in TextActions
- BSAF-53 Frame icon support
- BSAF-31 Support for platform specific resources
- BSAF-9 LocalStorage does not support appending data to file
- BSAF-75 Nimbus look and feel requires special handling.
- BSAF-43 Add EDT violation fix to allow strict checking of Substance L&F to pass
- BSAF-30 Support for multiscreen mode is poor
- BSAF-38 Splash screen is blinking
- BSAF-17 Escape key in DefaultInputBlocker should cancel Task or do nothing
- BSAF-100 Task message could be changed only in doInBackground() method
- BSAF-96 mac application quit (commad+Q) bypassing appframework shutdown() method
- BSAF-82 Restoring the window state is not handling maximized windows very well.
- BSAF-6 Application.shutdown() is not called on EDT
- BSAF-64 LocalStorage is broken for WebStart application
- BSAF-77 Window Input Blocking with Delayed Progress Dialog
- BSAF-13 - Blank tooltips looks ugly.