- BSAF-35 - ResourceMap (extensible and pluggable ResourceConverters) proposed by robross
- BSAF-48 - Handling Mac OS X menu bar (propsed by "ringerc")
- BSAF-32 - Implement basic sound support
- BSAF-33 - Implement basic support for undo/redo actions
- BSAF-31 - specify per-platform look-and-feel
- BSAF-28 - runtime locale changes and system locale override
These are features we don't want, don't think BSAF is the right place for, or didn't accept in the form proposed.
- Plug-in / module mechanism. This isn't directly part of the core needs (B)SAF seeks to cover and can be added to BSAF applications by separate libraries. Heavier-weight frameworks like Netbeans or the Eclipse RCP provide this facility.