- All downloads files have been migrated. Notification was e-mailed to all project aliases this afternoon.
- A wiki page describing how to work with these files is now available, see LinkingMigratedDownloadFiles
- All SVN projects are now imported and live.
- First batch of CVS projects are enabled.
- Here is the list
- 14 more projects are enabled today. Notices will be sent to the project teams later tonight.
- The first set of projects is now migrated. The total number of migrated projects is now 78!
- Here is the complete status list
- Project repositories, Bug, and E-mail data are imported. These projects are activated. DNS updates are being implemented as I type.
- Top-level GlassFish projects have started implementing the new theme elements.
- Secondary and other projects are enabled with the standard-look & feel for Kenai.
- See the Migration Project table to find where your project resides.
- As a reminder -- Projects which used Subversion are being migrated first. Following this, projects which used CVS will be migrated, and and we will attempt to convert them to SVN via cvs2svn. If this succeeds, your project will be enabled with an SVN repository.
Please note: Project Documents archives are not yet migrated. These will come in for all projects at the same time. Please stay tuned for further progress updates with this.
201011231027 pt -- the critical 13 have their repos on line. some mailing list functionality. build testing is underway.
Received svndumps for the 13 critical projects late last night (11/22). Waiting for DNS entries to get added then can push live.
The plan is to lock all 161 repositories about 10 PM PST, Sunday night Nov. 21. Will add additional details as they are available
Here are some pages that will help you negotiate the migration from the Collab hosted GlassFish projects, onto the Kenai hosting features.
- Getting Started for GlassFish Users
- Migration FAQ
- Guide for migrating your site
- migration activity timeline
We will host an orientation session for GlassFish community users, Tuesday, Nov. 16, 9 AM PST. This is an internal session however, external community members are encouraged to have a look at the slides for the session which are posted in the Downloads section of this project. We hope to be able to post a screencast of this session for playback at your convenience. PDF SlidesOpen-Office Slides
Projects are available now. User credential/opt-in notices are being e-mailed. Watch your e-mail inbox for instructions. As of this writing, we're still applying the GlassFish theme to some of these projects. That should settle down in a day or so....
These projects are migrated
- Open MQ
All other projects with GlassFish affinity will be migrated in Wave2. You can see that list here.