Version 2.1

  4 posts   Feedicon  
Replies: 3 - Last Post: February 20, 2010 00:48
by: spt
showing 1 - 4 of 4
 
Posted: February 16, 2010 15:29 by spt
Uploaded version 2.1 of jcr manager application.

  • Added Repository->Workspaces menu group to create workspaces and switch current workspace.
  • Added support for Decimal and URL property types.
  • Added support for connecting to remote repositories over RMI.
 
Posted: February 19, 2010 21:46 by robsonEXD
nice to see that project. I've tryed but the RMI connection haven't work for me:

SEVERE: Unrecoverable error encountered.
java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: rmi
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:574)
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:464)
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:413)
at com.sptci.jcr.webui.listener.ConnectListener.login(ConnectListener.java:118)
at com.sptci.jcr.webui.listener.ConnectListener.process(ConnectListener.java:66)
at com.sptci.jcr.webui.listener.ConnectListener.actionPerformed(ConnectListener.java:48)
at nextapp.echo.app.button.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:149)
at nextapp.echo.app.button.AbstractButton$1.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:114)
at nextapp.echo.app.button.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:73)
at nextapp.echo.app.button.DefaultButtonModel.doAction(DefaultButtonModel.java:61)
at nextapp.echo.app.button.AbstractButton.doAction(AbstractButton.java:135)
at nextapp.echo.app.button.AbstractButton.processInput(AbstractButton.java:587)
at nextapp.echo.app.update.ClientUpdateManager.process(ClientUpdateManager.java:130)
at nextapp.echo.app.update.UpdateManager.processClientUpdates(UpdateManager.java:92)
at com.sptci.echo.UpdateManager.processClientUpdates(UpdateManager.java:37)
at nextapp.echo.webcontainer.ComponentInputProcessor.process(ComponentInputProcessor.java:226)
at nextapp.echo.webcontainer.ClientMessage.process(ClientMessage.java:194)
at nextapp.echo.webcontainer.InputProcessor.process(InputProcessor.java:163)
at nextapp.echo.webcontainer.Synchronization.process(Synchronization.java:107)
at nextapp.echo.webcontainer.service.SynchronizeService.service(SynchronizeService.java:78)
at nextapp.echo.webcontainer.WebContainerServlet.process(WebContainerServlet.java:442)
at com.sptci.echo.http.Servlet.process(Servlet.java:226)
at nextapp.echo.webcontainer.WebContainerServlet.doPost(WebContainerServlet.java:316)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter.doFilter(MonitorFilter.java:390)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:852)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:588)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)
 
Posted: February 19, 2010 23:53 by spt
Are you using JackRabbit? I have tested only using their standalone server as the RMI server. As per the stand-alone server documentation, the URL I used had been http://localhost:9000/rmi. I am not sure how you have it configured, or what exactly the JackRabbit RMI client repository accepts, but the http option to the RMI server worked.
 
Posted: February 20, 2010 00:48 by spt
Looks like I need to handle http:// and rmi:// differently. I will try using ClientRepositoryFactory if the URL starts with rmi:// (based on documentation that should work). I have a bug fix for the query window not displaying any results with JR 2.0 as well, so I will make a release in a couple of days with this change as well.
Replies: 3 - Last Post: February 20, 2010 00:48
by: spt
  • Mysql
  • Glassfish
  • Jruby
  • Rails
  • Nblogo
Terms of Use; Privacy Policy;
© 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates
(revision 20160708.bf2ac18)
 
 
Close
loading
Please Confirm
Close