DO NOT EDIT - MOVED TO HERE => MailingLists
Note: JRuby's mailing lists will soon move to our Kenai.com project. For now, follow the instructions below. We will announce and auto-migrate everyone to the new lists when the time comes.
The JRuby community uses several mailing lists to discuss issues, ask for help, and follow JRuby development:
- The Users List hosts general usage discussions, howtos, and help are discussed here.
- The Developers List is where folks hacking JRuby and working on deeper integration with other systems can communicate.
- The SCM List allows anyone to track JRuby commits and JIRA bug tracker updates.
- The Issues List receives all the new issues created, for lower-traffic tracking of the bug tracker.
To join one or more of the JRuby mailing lists:
- Navigate to http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/jruby/lists.
- Click the Subscribe link for any of the lists (it doesn't matter which) and provide your email.
- The Xircles application will send you a confirmation email. Click the link in the email to return to Xircles.
- At Xircles chooose the subscribe links for the lists you want to subscribe to.
Nabble also has a web archive of both the jruby-dev and jruby-user email lists and has an excellent interface for searching the lists.
There is a mirror of the jruby-user list at Google: http://groups.google.com/group/jruby-users.