Plugin enables J2EE development web modules on Google App Engine. You can see how to develop Hello World application on this screencast.
- Registering App Engine SDK in NetBeans as local J2EE server
- The App Engine would be used as target server for JavaEE web projects
- Generation of specific configuration file
- Visual editor for appengin-web.xml
- Debug web application on local App Engine server
- Deployment to App Engine cloud
- Editor hints
- Support for JSP debugging
- Profiler support
The steps how to install Nb App Engine module in the latest NetBeans build are here.
The new features that we implemented recently are here.
- Registering Google App Engine SDK:
- Visual Editor:
- Deploy to web site