Ask for rights to submit changes?

8 posts   Feedicon  
Replies: 7 - Last Post: December 08, 2013 13:28
by: Tutuianu Aurelian
« Older Topic » Newer Topic
showing 1 - 8 of 8

Posted: August 03, 2011 19:26 by chunks1016
Hi all

I was looking at the wiki and was wondering how I go about requesting access to submit changes to the code? I don't need complete access, just asking to be able to submit code for approval. I've submitted a diff file that resolves one of the bugs I've submitted, but I see it hasn't been included yet, so I'm offering my help Smile

I'm pretty new to Kenai, so I'm not really sure how to request access to a project.

Thanks for the help.

Posted: August 08, 2011 14:12 by Tutuianu Aurelian
Hi,
I am new also and I don't know how to enable automatically the possibility to change code, as you requested. This is why I manually enable for anyone who is asking for. I enabled that right for you also. So, go ahead, it should work now.
Thanks for you time and effort.
PS: Now I am back from my holiday, I hope I will have more time to do some changes in plugin also.

Posted: February 02, 2012 14:43 by Robert Skolnick
Hello
As of last year i moved to Brazil. My kids say i have become retarded,,, my Coworkers call it retirement,, I call it Boredom!
I am a Retired Sen Systems Analyst ,25 years with AT&T, with a lot if time on my hands. I use Perforce with eclipse only because it does not integrate fully with Net Beans. I would like to contribute to your endeavor.
Please let me know how i can have access to committing files. Also if there is any thing of urgency that needs attention, let me know and i will make it my first contribution.
Thank you,

Robert Skolnick
BraziTech
Taguatinga Brazil.

Posted: March 03, 2012 03:25 by Tutuianu Aurelian
Welcome here Robert

Sorry for being so late. I have tiny amounts of time for this project.
Of course you can contribute with code. Feel free do do anything you believe it can help.

Posted: October 02, 2011 14:09 by lkishalmi
Dear Tutuianu,

I'm blessed with some free time now and would like to help this project rolling on. However Perforce is not my VCS of choice by any means we have to work with it in the office. I'm in the software development business for more than 10 years, and I'm working with NetBeans since it's 1.0.2 version came out. I also developed some NetBeans plugins for some of our internal tools. I've been able to fix some glitches in this Plugin already.

I'd be honored if I could be as a committer of this project.

Posted: February 21, 2013 21:24 by atmani
how can I get access to contribute to this? I'm having trouble authenticating to the svn repository

Posted: December 06, 2013 22:47 by vra5107
HI Tutuianu Aurelian

Could you give me read access please.

Thanks
Venkat

Posted: December 08, 2013 13:28 by Tutuianu Aurelian
You have to have an account on kenai.com. After that you have to join this project. After join you will be able to see sources. I am currently not working on this project anymore. I noticed some activity from others. I let others to do whatever they want to do with this code.
showing 1 - 8 of 8
Replies: 7 - Last Post: December 08, 2013 13:28
by: Tutuianu Aurelian
« Older Topic » Newer Topic
  • Mysql
  • Glassfish
  • Jruby
  • Rails
  • Nblogo
Terms of Use; Privacy Policy;
© 2013, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates
(revision 20140418.2d69abc)