The following javadoc set's are available:
|retepTools||Tools||SNAPSHOT||9.8.2||Aggregated set containing all javadocs|
|retepNioSax||NioSax||SNAPSHOT||release due shortly||NIO friendly SAX parser|
|retepDoclet||Doclet||SNAPSHOT||release due shortly||Replacement doclet for generating cleaner javadocs which are skinnable|
- retepMicroKernel - A Spring based microkernel for Java applications
- retepXMPP - An XMPP/Jabber library for writing client/server applications and components
The following API's have documentation available in addition to the javadocs:
- Concurrency Annotations
- Generic Messaging API
- Skinnable JavaDoc Doclet
- Thread management Annotations
The majority of this library is covered by the BSD license, however some components are covered by either the Apache license (e.g. BZip2) or are Public Domain (Base64). The license for each component is defined in each individual class.
Source code is available in two Mercurial repositories accessible on the links listed on the right
- Mercurial Repository is the primary rep containing the majority of the source.
- JavaDoc Doclet Repository contains the retepDoclet subproject.
Do not use the maven repository. This is an archive of the old maven repository and will be removed at a future date.